Model NO.: N35SH: 20X30X10 (Grade and size customized)
Application: Industrial Magnet
Composition: NdFeB Magnet
Specification: N35SH: 20X30X10 (Grade and size customized)
HS Code: 8505111000
Item: Neodymium Magnet/ NdFeB Magnet/permanent Neodymium Magnet/Sintered NdFeB Magnet
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China (Mainland) Certificate: ISO9001 and TS16949
Packaging: Standard air or sea export package Delivery Time: 15-25 days
1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron
2) Temperature: The max operation temp is up to 230 degree centigrade;
3) Grade: N33-N52, 30M-50M, 30H-48H, 30SH-45SH, 28UH-40UH and 30EH-38EH, 28AH-33AH
4) Shape: Block
5) Size: According to customers' request
6) Coating: Nickel, Zinc, Nickel-Copper-Nickel, Copper, Epoxy and so on;
7) Application: Sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines, wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles.
HDPE Rod is very low coefficient of friction which results in a free flowing bearing or any sliding components. Another advantage of HDPE Rod is its resistance to abrasion and because of this exceptional advantage within the engineering plastics range means that HDPE Rod is often specified in applications where highly abrasive products such as sand, gravel, grit or simular are present. Another important advantage of HDPE Rod is the fact that it is one of the most economical engineering plastics that can offer significant cost advantages over other engineering plastics.
HDPE Rod is often chosen within the water industry and also the food industry, this is because it has low moisture absorption and high performance where water and most chemicals are involved.
Plastic HDPE Rod,HDPE Plastic Rod,HDPE Welding Rod,HDPE Rod Stock
Yangzhong Haiteng Fluorine Plastic Product Factory , http://www.plasticptfe.com